What's new

Klipsch RC-3 II (2 Viewers)

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I have a Klipsch RC-3 II for sale. I am asking $200 shipped. This has been a favorite center for many Klipsch fans for years and would be a great way for somebody with a ref system to expand to 6.1. This has not been used for the last 8 months and it is in excellent condition with the exception of a small nick on the lower back. I can provide a picture for anyone who would like to see it but it is basically unnoticeable unless you are underneath and behind it. I do not have the original box, sorry. Here are the specs:

FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
62Hz-20kHz ±3dB
SENSITIVITY:
97dB @ 1watt/1meter
POWER HANDLING:
150 watts maximum continuous (400 watts peak)
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE:
8 ohms
ENCLOSURE TYPE:
Sealed
DRIVE COMPONENTS:
Two-way system using one 1" (2.54cm) magnetically shielded, titanium dome compression driver tweeter with a 6" (15.24cm) square 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn and two 6.5" (16.5cm) magnetically shielded, aluminum cone woofers
TWEETER:
K-105-KV 1" (2.54cm) Titanium dome compression driver
HIGH FREQUENCY HORN:
6" square 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn
HF CROSSOVER:
2100Hz
WOOFER:
Two K-1085-SV 6.5" (16.51cm) Cerametallic® cone / cast polymer frame
DIMENSIONS:
7.9" (20.1cm) x 22.9" (58.2cm) x 9" (22.8cm)
WEIGHT:
29 lbs. (13.18kg)

You can read more about it here:
http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=412
Here is a link to its review on audioreview.com
http://www.audioreview.com/speakers/...5_2743crx.aspx

I accept paypal and money order. Feel free to contact me via pm or email if you don't want to post here. Thanks for looking.

Dallas

Stunt Coordinator
That's a better deal. I had to pay $245 including shipping to buy mine last year. It is definitely worth $200!

D

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Hey Jed. I searched last night to find this thread to see if it was sold yet.
Best I could offer is if you agreed to a payment plan. Of course I wouldn't expect it to be shipped until it was paid in full. So last resort if you can't find a buyer, send me an email to twowatt at email dot com.
I've been wanting to upgrade my SC-1 to the RF-3ii to match my mains, but money is a bit tight now.
If it matters I'm 10+ on the GTL & have bought several hardware related items from the HTF (SVS & my RF-3s), 129+ on ebay (twowatt).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks