What's new

JVC I'Art AV-27F702 vs. SAMSUNG Tantus TSK2792F (1 Viewer)

Adrian Fernandes

Auditioning
I've been looking to upgrade my modest Toshiba 27H50 to something a little nicer since I spend a considerable amount of time watching my DVD collection (more so than television or videotape). After looking at various TVs (including the lovely Samsung TSK3092WF 16:9 TV), I've had to narrow it down to two choices. (I might considering the Samsung or JVC 32" models, but I'm not quite sure yet).
Either the JVC I'Art AV-27F702 or the SAMSUNG Tantus TSK2792F. What I like about the Samsung is the built-in line doubling which some people find to be a nuisance.
My problem is this: I've got a JVC SVHS machine that I use occasionally. On either of the TV's, would I still get the line-doubling from the component video input and be allowed to connect the VCR to the S-Video input at the same point? I've read some conflicting things about the line doubling only working from the S-Video input on the Samsung.
Barring that, which is the better bet, and why? Any help would be appreciated. Either respond here or you can e-mail me directly at '[email protected]'
Cheers,
-a

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Rick Julian

Auditioning
Take a look at the new line of Toshiba flat screen TV s coming out this month. 27af41 27af61
Rick Julian
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QuirkyProtection
Recent bookmarks