What's new

Johnny Crawford Passed Away (1 Viewer)

Museum Pieces

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Skylar
Angela Cartwright just posted that Johnny Crawford passed away.

The Rifleman was one of the first TV shows I ever saw, and the first I remember ever watching with my father.

No matter how good or bad I'm feeling, when I play "Mark's theme" from The Rifleman, I feel at least fifty percent better.

RIP Mr. Crawford.

s-l1600.jpg
r.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Angela Cartwright just posted that Johnny Crawford passed away.

The Rifleman was one of the first TV shows I ever saw, and the first I remember ever watching with my father.

No matter how good or bad I'm feeling, when I play "Mark's theme" from The Rifleman, I feel at least fifty percent better.

RIP Mr. Crawford.

View attachment 95960 r.
So sad to hear.

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Last night I continued my The Rifleman rewatch having purchased the Levy-Gardner-Laven Productions Complete Series Collectors Edition about 18 months ago but this time I mini-binged 8 Season 4 episodes in tribute to Johnny Crawford. The two standouts were 'A Friend In Need' a real cliffhanger where Mark gets kidnapped and held for ransom and 'The Princess' a very tender episode featuring the beautiful French actress Annie Fargé. I appreciated all these episodes even more knowing we just lost another great actor of classic television.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks