What's new

Jodie Foster Panic Room and Kubrick titles? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
The Game is with Universal, who is reasonably good at the UHD game (no pun intended), but it's not clear whether they'd do it while Criterion still has the blu-ray rights.
Universal released their own version of The Game on Blu-Ray also. I remember reading a debate as to which scan was better.

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
The Game is with Universal, who is reasonably good at the UHD game (no pun intended), but it's not clear whether they'd do it while Criterion still has the blu-ray rights.
Universal released their own version of The Game on Blu-Ray also. I remember reading a debate as to which scan was better.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Well, how hard do you want to believe?

This Canadian Site now has a Pre-pre order up -- at least skimmed by the same site that picks up on numerous small Canadian retailers.. This is the same site (though different store target) that showed Jungle Book (1967) and Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers weeks before any other sources.

Panic Room (4K + BD + Digital)
Presumed release date - March 29

After all these aborted pre-announcements this seems to be the closest to actual product I remember. Still I'll feel a lot better once an official announcement and US mainstream site lists it.
Will I finally be able to retire the last of my Superbit DVDs

Last edited:

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I see there is a 7 film Kubrick film collection on 4K UHD. Region free Import. Has Lolita, 2001, Clockwork Orange, Barry Lyndon, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket and Eyes Wide Shut. I don’t see some of these titles as single releases yet. Maybe it’s coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks