Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Title: Jackass Forever (2022)

Tagline: Some people never learn.

Genre: Comedy, Documentary

Director: Jeff Tremaine

Cast: Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Jason Acuña, Ehren McGhehey, Preston Lacy, Zach Holmes, Sean McInerney, Jasper Dolphin, Rachel Wolfson, Eric Manaka, Tory Belleci, Nick Merlino, Eric André, Shaquille O'Neal, Tony Hawk, Post Malone, Francis Ngannou, Machine Gun Kelly, Tyler The Creator, Spike Jonze, Jeff Tremaine, Loomis Fall, Bam Margera

Release: 2022-02-01

Runtime: 96

Plot: Celebrate the joy of a perfectly executed shot to the groin as Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O and the rest of the gang return alongside some newcomers for one final round of hilarious, wildly absurd and often dangerous displays of stunts and comedy.

I’ve always enjoyed the sophomoric humor of the Jackass films. Really want to see this one in the theater. Tracking to be #1 this weekend. Any other fans out there?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I’m a fan but don’t need to see it at the movies.
I’ll be enjoying it at home as soon as it’s available.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I guarantee that you've never seen a mainstream movie with as much male frontal nudity and jizz as this one has. I also haven't found a movie as simultaneously hilarious and horrifying since the last Jackass movie.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Your loss! :laugh: I'm guessing you aren't a fan of their previous work so this new one probably is not for you. :)

No, not a fan of that style of "humor" in the least. Also not a fan of looking at naked men or viewing the bodily fluids that emerge during their moments of sexual excitement! :laugh:

You're saying there's semen a-flying in this movie??? :oops:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
No, not a fan of that style of "humor" in the least. Also not a fan of looking at naked men or viewing the bodily fluids that emerge during their moments of sexual excitement! :laugh:

You're saying there's semen a-flying in this movie??? :oops:
Spoilers just in case, anyone wants to be surprised. Or for anyone that isn't a sick maniac like me and doesn't want to read something like this. :laugh:

There's fake semen by the vat in their standard big opening sequence and there's real animal semen that gets willingly drunk (drank?) by someone and then gallons of the animal semen gets dumped on another unsuspecting guy. And not like a cooler of Gatorade after a big win but like a 55 gallon drum's worth.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
My wife and I are huge fans of Jackass and both thought this was disappointing. Obviously the boys are getting older and the stunts are somewhat repetitive. It was fine for a few laughs but definitely the weakest of the four films.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
So I watched this…

Have always felt this worked better as a tv show then a movie.
Never really got the thing with saying what the stunt is at the start of many of them.

“I’m Garbage Guy and this is Jumping out a tree and landing on your face”.

Other then a handful of stunts this movie was a dud.

Can barely comprehend how thinking taking a dump in front of people or anything to do with excrement is in any way funny.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks