What's new

Pre-Order Jackass Forever (2022) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
ff4b04c9-f1e0-1ace-5150-9556b0f3af58.png
buy it on digital march 29, 2022 with a butt-load of never-before-seen stunts

ON BLU-RAY™ & DVD APRIL 19, 2022
e529ce0a-c7ed-108d-a544-48f7a9e327e2.jpg
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Embraced by critics and audiences alike, the sublimely inspired and seriously messed up jackass forever arrives for purchase on Digital* March 29, 2022 with exclusive footage of more ill-advised and outrageous stunts not seen in theatres. In addition, a 4-movie Jackass Collection (Jackass: The Movie, Jackass: Number Two, Jackass 3, jackass forever) will be available on Digital for a special bundle price and jackass forever will debut on Blu-ray and DVD April 19 from Paramount Home Entertainment. The film will also be available to watch on Paramount+ beginning March 22.

Certified Fresh® on Rotten Tomatoes®, jackass forever brings the crew together with new friends and celebrity guests for a whole lot of stunts, pranks, and bad ideas. The Digital* and Blu-ray releases are loaded with nearly 40 minutes of outrageous and hilarious stunt footage not seen in theaters:
  • Tarantula Bite
  • Face Your Rear
  • Dark Shark & The Bear
  • Fire In The Hole
  • Broke Zach Mountain
  • Virtual Reality
  • Plug And Arrow
  • The Breakaway
  • Soccer Ball Surprise
  • Poopies Only Wipes Twice
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Wee Man Throws Zach Under The Bus
  • Toilet Geyser
  • Telephone Pole (Susan)
  • Telephone Pole (Millie)
  • Telephone Pole (A.D.)
The jackass forever DVD includes the feature film in standard definition.

jackass forever synopsis
older and grayer but not wiser, johnny knoxville and the gang are back for another outrageous round of stunts and bad ideas. with new friends and loads of celebrity guest stars, the crew take pranks to ridiculous lengths where absolutely no one is safe and all senses are frayed. from exploding port-a-potties to hockey pucks to the nuts and performing magic for an unamused bull, jackass forever is a hilarious roller coaster ride like you’ve never experienced before.

PARAMOUNT PICTURES and MTV ENTERTAINMENT STUDIOS Present A DICKHOUSE Production
“JACKASS FOREVER” JOHNNY KNOXVILLE STEVE-O CHRIS PONTIUS
DAVE ENGLAND WEE MAN DANGER EHREN PRESTON LACY
Co-Producers STEVE-O CHRIS PONTIUS Costume Designer EMILY TING
Edited by MATTHEW KOSINSKI MATTHEW PROBST SASCHA STANTON-CRAVEN
Production Designer JxPx BLACKMON Director of Photography DIMITRY ELYASHKEVICH
Executive Producers SHANNA ZABLOW NEWTON GREG IGUCHI
Produced by JEFF TREMAINE SPIKE JONZE JOHNNY KNOXVILLE
Directed by JEFF TREMAINE

jackass forever
Street Dates: March 29, 2022 (Digital)
April 19, 2022 (Blu-ray, DVD)

U.S. Rating: R for strong crude material and dangerous stunts, graphic nudity and language throughout
*Availability of bonus content varies by digital retailer
open.php

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I saw this yesterday with my 12 year old son. We were roaring with laughter. Absolutely the best of the bunch.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Original post updated with official press release

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Looking forward to renting this when it arrives at our Redbox locations, even though I'm not a rabid fan...

I recall one of them when the jackasses rented a car and smashed it up in like a demolition derby, purposely smashing the windows and wrecking the whole friggin' thing before attempting to return it that way to the rental car office...

HYSTERICAL...

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Normally I'd review a popular movie like this but... I just can't.

I don't care for the "Jackass" style at all. I don't watch to have to watch it, and it seems unfair to review a movie I know there's zero chance I'll like.

I thought about reviewing the disc solely for technical areas and saying "no comment" for the movie review portion, but that seems like a copout.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks