What's new

Pre-Order Scream VI (4k UHD) (4k UHD SteelBook) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
61hBnPeEDbL.jpg

SCREAM VI arrives for purchase on Digital April 25 and in a 4K Ultra HD SteelBook™, on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD on July 11th
1d092ad4-9645-99e6-b8cf-1887b80ccad1.jpg
Ghostface is more terrifying than ever on a rampage in the Big Apple in the “flawless” and “razor-sharp game-changer” (Meagan Navarro, Bloody Disgusting) SCREAM VI, arriving for purchase on Digital April 25, 2023 from Paramount Home Entertainment.

No one is safe and everyone is a suspect in the smash hit thriller from Paramount Pictures and Spyglass Media Group that has earned more than $167 million worldwide. The four survivors from the most recent Woodsboro Ghostface killings have moved to New York City for a fresh start.

Just as they begin to feel a sense of normalcy, they receive that infamous call. Ghostface is more brutal and relentless than ever and will stop at nothing to hunt them down.

Fans who buy the film on Digital will have access to over an hour of killer bonus content, including behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast and crew discussing the wildly popular franchise and upping the ante in this latest installment.

Bonus content is detailed below:
  • Commentary by Filmmakers—Hear from the directors, writers, and executive producer as they dive into the making of the new film.
  • Death Comes to the City—From Woodsboro to the five boroughs, the filmmakers and cast discuss Ghostface’s reign of terror in the big city.
  • The Faces of Death—Join the core four—Melissa Barrera, Jenna Ortega, Jasmin Savoy Brown and Mason Gooding—and the rest of the cast and crew as they discuss their return to the beloved horror franchise.
  • More Meta than Meta—Go inside the sequel to the requel with new and legacy characters. Includes a look back at the franchise, hidden easter eggs, and more.
  • Bloodbath at a Bodega—Nowhere in New York is safe from Ghostface.
  • An Apartment to Die For—Witness the staging of the elaborate apartment attack and ladder escape, as well as the stunts and practical effects used to bring Ghostface’s kills to a whole new level.
  • The Night Train to Terror—Immerse yourself in this behind-the-scenes look at the terrifying NYC subway sequence on Halloween night.
  • Theater of Blood—Dive into the nostalgia of the Scream movies that came before.
  • Digital Exclusive: Gag Reel—This gag reel will have you in stitches!
SCREAM VI and SCREAM (2022) will also be available in a 2-Movie Collection on Digital for a special price starting April 25th.

SCREAM VI will arrive in a 4K Ultra HD SteelBook™, on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD on July 11th.

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
1678481610423.png

Note that Amazon seems to have these pics reversed (and likely prices). If you click the 4K pic, you end up on the blu-ray page, and vice versa.

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
Saw it at my local AMC in 3D. Enjoyable movie.

The 3D was a post-conversion and many are saying it was underwhelming and highly imperfect... but I loved it and found it clearly enhanced the movie.... and was pleasantly surprised with the studio's decision to add it.

But, given the tide these days, will it ever see a 3D blu ray release? Of course not! :rolleyes:

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft,

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
Planning to watch IV and V this weekend to catch up, then see this one in theaters. As for this release, I'm just glad to see a 4K right off the bat. So that's, what, I, II, V and VI, but not III and IV? It sounds like the whole Miramax thing might throw a wrench in getting them all in a box set, so we might have to take what we can get.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Planning to watch IV and V this weekend to catch up, then see this one in theaters. As for this release, I'm just glad to see a 4K right off the bat. So that's, what, I, II, V and VI, but not III and IV? It sounds like the whole Miramax thing might throw a wrench in getting them all in a box set, so we might have to take what we can get.
I believe that Lion's Gate has the home video rights to Scream 4 so yeah, a box is unlikely (though it is or was on Paramount+ so LG isn't against licensing the movie). LG seems to determine what catalog titles to release by throwing darts at a board but I definitely thought that they would have wanted to ride the coattails of the new movies and release Scream 4.

As for Scream 3, I'm hoping that Paramount releases the UHD in the fall this year like they did the first two movies over the past two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks