What's new
World Wide Stereo

Inexpensive Subwoofer Question (1 Viewer)

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Hi guys,

I've been a member here for awhile and I know that the Dayton sub has always been highly recommended for the very low budget types like myself.

However, it seems as though the revamped Dayton isn't quite holding up to the older model -- this is mostly according to discussion on the AVS Forum. One sub that I haven't heard much about here is the Acoustech H-100. This was apparently designed by Dr. Hsu and gets more press over at AVS than here.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this sub. Especially if anyone has a FR graph, or if anyone could produce one for me that would be terrific.

This sub is more expensive than the Dayton, but can sometimes be found for under $200 used (about $250 new).

Can anyone give me info about this sub? I'd also like information about other good subs in this price range (around $250 max -- lower=better!).

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks