What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Incredible Hulk Season 2 replacement lenticular cover info (1 Viewer)

Moore Maxx

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,

To all who might be interested and to all who picked up Season Two of the show when it was originally released without the lenticular cover, like myself, I emailed Universal to see if I could get the new lenticular/replacement cover since I've now seen it on the shelf.

Here is the email they sent me:

Thank you for contacting Universal Studios Home Entertainment. We strive to provide the highest standard in product quality and customer care.

To receive a lenticular outer package for "The Incredible Hulk," the Complete Second Season, please send the original outer package only, without DVDs, to:

Universal Studios Home Entertainment
c/o Deluxe Media Marketing
P. O. Box 801464
Valencia, CA 91380 - 1464

Please include you full name, address and daytime telephone number, and allow 2 - 4 weeks to receive the replacement package.

Again, thank you. We appreciate your patronage and hope that you will continue to enjoy our releases.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT

Hope this helps anyone looking for the replacement.

Maxx

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I sent my old Season 2 box to Universal on 6/2/08. I hope to receive the replacement soon. Definately by the end of the month. At the time I only had the address to send the box back. I didn't know that they needed my telephone number so I didn't include it. I hope that doesn't mean that I won't get the replacement box. I sent the old box via certified mail so I will know that they receive it.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
My replacement box arrived yesterday. Too cool. This happened must faster than I thought it would.

It was packaged really well too. It was in a padded envelope and wrapped in sturdy cardboard. So there were no bendd or creases on the new box. The last time I got a replacement box from Universal (way back when the Jurassic Park set came out and they offered the extra DVD and the new box to people who had purchased Jurassic Park 1 and 2previously) the box was all bent up and I wasn't all that happy about it. Not this time. The box was pristine. Good job Universal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks