What's new
World Wide Stereo

In-wall surround (1 Viewer)

KaushikC

Grip
I am planning to change the surround speakers in my family room home theater (20x13x9, open in the back to the kitchen). Vurrently I have the the RS750 as my main and the RS500 as my center channel (bought from AV123.com). I have their ELT as my surround, but they are too big and bulky. I plan to replace them with 4 surround (2 at sides and 2 in the rear).

Since there is a 45 degree slope between my walls and the ceiling, it is very tricky to mount the surround speakers. So I am leaning towards in-wall speakers or if it is on wall, they need to be small and light. I would appreciate if any of you can suggest me the correct speakers for my surrounds. My budget for the surround is < $500.

Thanks for your help.

KaushikC

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

KaushikC

Grip
Thanks for the suggestion. I will check them out. Do you know the price of the CS and AM series ?

Thanks
KaushikC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks