What's new

Improvements in Preowned Games at Blockbuster (1 Viewer)

JamesH

Supporting Actor
Well after a few months of pretending to be Funcoland, it looks like Blockbuster finally wised up and lowered the prices on used games again. I should also note that the games I purchased happened to be in much better than expected condition. They had the original cases, original manuals, and the discs did not have rental stickers on them. If you haven't checked them out in a while, now may be a good time to do so. They are also having a $3 off used games sale, which is a HUGE discount on $10 and under games. Anyways, here are some deals I saw(prices reflect the discount).

Jet Set Radio Future: 6.99
Legends Of Wrestling: 6.99
Genma Onimusha: 6.99
Aggressive Inline: 6.99(XBOX)
Need For Speed: HP2: 21.99
Enclave: 9.99
Turok Evolution: 9.99
Buffy: 11.99
Eternal Darkness: 9.99
Mario Sunshine: 21.99
Starfox Adventures: 21.99
State of Emergency: 3.99
18 Wheeler Pro Trucker: 3.99
Stuntman: 16.99

They did have a lot of cheap Xbox/PS2/GC games I'm forgetting, but none of them are really notable. They also had some stuff like Smackdown SYM and Red Faction 2 for higher prices. In general, PS2 greatest hits are priced at $9.99-3.00. Prices and wear and tear on the games will probably vary at your locations, but it's definately worth a look.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Man, I wish my local ones had Onimusha and Star Fox for those prices.

I've been looking in there recently to pick up a few, but haven't seen any really great prices yet.

Glen

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Great post, I picked up Eternal Darkness and Turok Evolutionfor $11.99 each and in perfect condition with manulas and everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks