What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

improper flagging and WinDVD... please help! (1 Viewer)

Juan Books

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Juan
I have been watching my DVDs at my computer for some time now, with excellent results, but there is this problem I have not been able to resolve. When watching tv-on-DVD, like the second season of the Simpsons, I get this very annoying combs in the image, which are referred to as "improper flagging", and which look like this:

I use WinDVD 3.2, but just downloaded the trial version of the latest release, and still the combs persist. Can any of you guys PLEASE help me get rid of them??

thanks!!!!!!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

I think this is due to the show being edited on videotape. Somebody explained this in great detail on one of the threads about one of the Simpsons DVD sets. I don't think there is anything you can do to "fix" the problem on your PC, because the problem is with the source material that the DVD was made from.

Juan Books

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Juan

do you by any chance remeber which thread was it? I've been searching for it for half an hour without success.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks