What's new

I'm glad Star Wars/Indiana Jones/BTTF aren't out! (2 Viewers)

Andy_S

Second Unit
I would go bankrupt if they were!
How much would it cost for:
Back To The Future Trilogy Boxset
Star Wars Original Trilogy Boxset
Indiana Jones 1-4 Box Set
If they were all released in a short time span, I'd be dead!
------------------
Home Theater Pics

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Hmm. Well I bloody well hope that the BTTF trilogy doesn't come out to conincide with Indy 1-4
laugh.gif

I'd be a very old man by then!!!!
------------------
My band is @ http://www.mokita.net
My Novelty Coasters

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Well, Andy, you could just wait a little while and buy them when you could afford them, you know. There still might be other people out there who would like it on DVD right now. :)
/Mike

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
There's no reason you have to buy them all as soon as they come out. I'd at least like to have the option to buy them now, if I couldn't afford them, I'd simply wait and be no worse off then if they hadn't come out at all.
By the way, there are only three (not four) Indiana Jones movies.

Andy_S

Second Unit
First, I hope you guys know I'm joking around. I would love to have all of those movies out at once! I'd figure out a way to buy them. Sell some spare organs or something.
Second, I don't know why I put 4 Indiana Jones movies! I can name them all (Raiders, Temple of Doom, Last Crusade) without going to the IMDB. Must have brain-farted!
------------------
Home Theater Pics

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
How much would it cost for...
There are some of us that don't care to own them all.
Of the titles you've listed, I would likely only buy Raiders of the Lost Ark and Star Wars (assuming original theatrical cuts).
As for how much....price would not be an issue for me on those titles.
------------------
RainHTFpic.jpg

"Imagine all the people, living life in peace..." - Imagine by John Lennon
Any smokers who want to accept the challenge of joining me in quitting? If so, click here

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
As long as all 3 trilogies don't come out at the same time. That would be a financial problem indeed. Bring 'em on.
------------------
Link Removed
------------------
My Favourite DVD's

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
To quote Venkman from Ghostbusters, "Don't worry Ray, everyone's got 3 mortgages nowadays..."
biggrin.gif

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
As long as all 3 trilogies don't come out at the same time. That would be a financial problem indeed.

I know this is said tongue-in-cheek, just like the original message, but still... in the Software section this has been said a lot, regarding all the releases this fall.
Are you guys just looking for something to (half-seriously) complain about? Or do you really feel like you have to buy something as soon as it comes out?
/Mike

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
HA! I don't care what they cost, if they all came out tommorrow, their mine!
------------------
To the men and women of the N.Y. police and fire department
God bless you.
To the victims and their families
God keep you.
To the dirtbags who caused all this
God help you!!!

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
There's no reason you have to buy them all as soon as they come out.
Yes there is. 40% off pre-orders and store specials, for one. If you wait, the price goes up...
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Knowing my luck, all three trilogies would come out the same day along with the Three Colors trilogy. Oh, my aching credit card!

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
If they were to all come out at the same time I would have to have them immediately, and would find a way!
But I'm really waiting for BTTF especially! And will drive the 100 miles to Missoula to get it, take off work if I have to, whatever it takes I will get BTTF as soon as it is humanly possible!
------------------
Sean
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said.......I drank what?"

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
"Don't worry Ray, everyone's got 3 mortgages nowadays..."
Carlo,
Haha...I love it when I can use some random movie quote in the context of a real life situation. The other day, I was at a stop light, when two state troopers zoomed by with their lights blazing. Before I stopped to think about what I said, I blurted out "Ahh, cool! A police chase!" A second later, I thought to myself, "I could be a Goonie." :)
[Edited last by Wes Ray on November 07, 2001 at 02:00 AM]

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Lol, I've got the laserdiscs. I've had them for ages, and have been waiting for them on DVD just as long. I've got to the point where I actually don't care if the DVD's come out anytime soon. I've got all three trili's in digital or a more than sufficiant format. Something that most people can't say. The Laserdiscs kinda have a cool factor to them now.
------------------
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks