What's new

IF THIS HITCHCOCK BLU SET COMES TO THE U.S., WE'RE GETTING THEM ALL! (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00826XC7M/ref=nosim?tag=dvdbeaver0c-21&link_code=as2&creativeASIN=B00826XC7M&creative=374929&camp=211189

John Morgan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Although I would love to get all the Universal controlled Hitchcock features, my only worry is by putting them all in one box set and having a good price for the box, and knowing Universal's treatment of some catalog titles on Blu Ray in the past, will these all have new transfers and be treated with the respect they deserve? They probably have great elements for most of the Universal produced films, but wouldn't all the Paramounts (and the one Warner title) need at least color restoration? I imagine every film listed has had a high definition transfer, but whether that is good enough for Blu Ray is unknown.

Ratko Mladic

BANNED
Not all,definitely.Now,WB should make a move and release "Strangers on the Train","Dial M for Murder","Foreign Correspondent","The Wrong Man",etc.

mikeyhitchfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Ratko Mladic said:
Not all,definitely.Now,WB should make a move and release "Strangers on the Train","Dial M for Murder","Foreign Correspondent","The Wrong Man",etc.
You're preachin' to the choir, man!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks