What's new

Ice Hockey World Championships 2014 (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I see that Jagr announced his retirement from international hockey after his exit from the tourney this year.

Another significant hockey tournament wrapped up last weekend, as the Edmonton Oil Kings (Western Hockey League) defeated the Guelph Storm (Ontario Hockey League) 6-3 in the final game of the Memorial Cup, which pits the winners of the three Canadian major junior leagues that comprise the Canadian Hockey League, plus the host team. Guelph was previously undefeated in the tournament.

The Val-d'Or Foreurs (Quebec Major Junior Hockey League) finished third in the tourney, while the host London Knights (Ontario Hockey League) finished last while failing to win a game.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Sumnernor and Scott,I watched some of the USA - Czech game a few days ago. This was a quarterfinals game, won by the Czechs 4-3. It was quite good. I recognized some names, but there were many I had not heard of before.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks