What's new

I love physical media and tech! Hello HTForum members! (1 Viewer)

Guardyan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mattie
Hello to all of you!

I've been visiting this forum for many years and I decided to join to participate more actively. I love physical media and although I'm not a hardcore collector, I like knowing that the things I love are within reach whenever I feel like watching/appreciating them. I also love technology so I'm very interested in observing, learning and discussing about how media evolves into new formats/mediums.

I'm also posting this to see it the message This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. will be removed from the other posts I have already participated in. LOL!

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Hello to all of you!

I've been visiting this forum for many years and I decided to join to participate more actively. I love physical media and although I'm not a hardcore collector, I like knowing that the things I love are within reach whenever I feel like watching/appreciating them. I also love technology so I'm very interested in observing, learning and discussing about how media evolves into new formats/mediums.

I'm also posting this to see it the message This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. will be removed from the other posts I have already participated in. LOL!
Thanks for adding to the conversation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks