What's new

I hate my credit union (1 Viewer)

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Philip, that's fine. However, I'm only responding to the lack of funds to cover your checks. And with that I'm done.

Good luck with your new financial institution.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
don't mean to sound grouchy about it, just don't feel like typing the long version.
it's a done deal anywho, within a week or two they're history. The lady that opened my account is a good friend, I'll be much happier at usbank, it's time I go to a full service bank, the CU's here are really a joke. Back out on the west coast they (or the one I belonged to) were much better

ian_graven

Grip
I had the same problem with my direct deposit too. My payroll department said it was becuase of the new year. Who is your payroll company? I know a couple other people that had the same thing happen as well. I too had quite a few electronic bils that were proccessed and was charged the 15 dollars a transaction. I called my Credit Union, they looked back and seen that my money has been deposited two days before my bill dates for the past year or so. Since it wasn't my fault they waived the fees. You might want to give them a call. My only gripe with my Cu is there fucked hours. During thanksgiving the were closed the 4days and i couldn't get my cash.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I work for a large enough corp. that they handle their own payroll, they don't outsource to someone like ADP.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks