What's new

How to watch the Monaco Grand Prix via computer? (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hey guys, i' m curious about how to legally and easily, with no cost, how to watch the Monaco Grand Prix this weekend. I don't have or ever had cable. And I've heard of so many people now going with streaming programs on their computers. So I wasn't sure if I should or not place the question here or the computer section. Any insight would be appreciated! And not sure it makes any difference if I am on a Mac. I guess I don't need to see it live, and ABC may broadcast it, but I haven't found any info on that yet thanks! So maybe the Speed Channel or ESPN's website might stream it?

Marko_J

Agent
I always use this for stream:

http://myp2p.eu/

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=motorsports

good luck

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Marko,

I'm not a big fan of watching TV on a computer, but if I can send it from my Macbook Pro or Dell laptop to the big TV, it might work.

I'll check that site out, and see how it works. I've never been able to watch any F! racing except when ABC decides to air a race or 2. I guess it doesn't get the kind of ratings NASCAR or the IRL does.

And I might be able to see some Tour De France coverage too.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Just to follow-up, not sure that site you directed me to is right for me. A buddy mentioned that isn't too kosher.

If the Speed channel would just stream the race afterwards, I would be cool with that. I guess they have exclusive rights to broadcast the race, so I'm out of luck unless I get cable. So another year without seeing the race. Oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks