What's new

How about a text list for reviews? (1 Viewer)

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
It would be much much much easier to browse reviews in a list than via large thumbnail images with small text titles below them. It's way easier to identify a film by its title than by a random still image from it, plus reduce the amount of scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling . . .

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
It would be much much much easier to browse reviews in a list than via large thumbnail images with small text titles below them. It's way easier to identify a film by its title than by a random still image from it, plus reduce the amount of scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling . . .

If I am understanding you correctly, I think you can just click on the down arrow next to REVIEWS (at the top of this page and select any of the ARCHIVE pages.

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
If I am understanding you correctly, I think you can just click on the down arrow next to REVIEWS (at the top of this page and select any of the ARCHIVE pages.
Huh. Don't ask me why I didn't notice the archive sections on that list :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks