What's new

HD-DVD International DVD List - (1 Viewer)

Quint van der Vaart

Second Unit
Update :

Germany

Fantastic Four HD-DVD
Resident Evil HD-DVD
Resident Evil : Apocalypse HD-DVD

No dates yet, but they come from the same distributor as Perfume.

madskilz182

Auditioning
Real Name
Derek
Where is this information about Saw, Saw 2, and Saw 3 coming from? I haven't seen it listed anywhere but here. Is there a place I can order it?

Manus

Second Unit
Anyone had any playback problems with Hd-Dvd of 'Bridge to Terabithia ' ? After about 30-40 mins it locks my machine up with Error 408bc504 :frowning: The only disc I possess that wont play ......

~M~

P.S. My player's an XE-1 running 2.2 firmware.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
My copy has played flawlessly on my XA-1 with the 2.2 FW. Sorry you are having trouble.

This may sound silly but take the disc out, turn the machine off, then on again and retry. That might help. Good luck!

Manus

Second Unit
Thanks , Tim ,
I've rebooted several times , cleaned the disc and gone again to no avail . Darn thing let me get just far enough into the film to get hooked then started to seize up :frowning: Even chapter skipping only cured it temporarily then the player gave up !!

Replacement coming up and I hope it works ok !! Coming at the same time as the Paramount / Jack Ryan fiasco its been a tough week !!!!

Best ,

~M~

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
I recently visited in Poland and bought a few HD DVDs; "Hannibal Rising (2007)", "Babel" and "Underworld: Evolution". I have no idea why a bought these two latter ones (I have already Blu-ray-versions), but "Hannibal Rising" is a 2-disc set (with HD DVD and SD DVD-disc for the extras) and seems to be a pretty good release.

I´ll add the full specs when I have time to watch the discs, etc. Available was also Polish "Oficerowie" mini-series, "Mr. & Mrs. Smith", "Apocalypto" and some music releases (e.g. "Cream - Royal Albert Hall").

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Thanks Scott....yep, we're both famous.
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

"El Guapo is not only famous...he's IN-famous". :D

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
ok... been a while....

Have updated the list on page one....

I have eliminated titles that are now available on HD-DVD here in the USA which were previously only available overseas...

Lots added....

Dugger

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks