What's new

Great UHD Deals for Black Friday at Best Buy. Any Others? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
FWIW, the UBP-X800 was on sale for $150 everywhere last week. It's back up to $200 this week, but keep your eyes open.

I got it at Target, where it was still marked $250 on the shelf. (I ordered online for in-store pickup.)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
For what it's worth, the Frys Electronics BF ad is out ...
$12.99 for the following UHDs (with Promo code ...must sign up with email to get promo code) prices will activate on US Turkey Day can order online and ship or ship to store for BF pick up

Sausage Party
The Magnificent 7
Underworld
GhostBusters Answer the Call
Passengers
Resident Evil Final Chapter

As well there are 22 blurays for $3.99 with promo code

Jurassic Park Trilogy or (Brendan Fraser) Mummy Ultimate Collection blu-rays $16.99 each set with promo code

Last edited:

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
All the UHD titles I really want are already sold out. That sucks. I hope Amazon comes to the rescue.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I can't imagine those titles are actually sold out. My guess is they released a certain number for the pre-sale and then have the rest for Thursday.
That's what I am hoping. I have seen a lot of UHDs sold out lately though. I wonder if demand is exceeding the limited supply of some titles?

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
My problem is that I already own practically every 4K UHD title that I want right now, and none of the upcoming releases available for preorder are included in these sales. That's OK though, I didn't need to spend the cash anyway. ;)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I did look at it Malcom, but didn’t see many UHDs listed. Looking directly at Amazon, I saw some were matched. Many were not.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Spider-Man Legacy Collection 4K (Steelbook) at Best Buy showed sold out earlier today. Now it's back in-stock so I was able to buy five Spider-Man films on 4K/UHD disc for $49.99. This release normally sells for $99.99

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Target has cars 3 bd for $10 in store only.
No uhd.

I picked up red 1 & 2 as my first 2 uhd titles. Now I need a player and uhd tv. : )

They were $9.99 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks