What's new

Gord, David, Anyone? "Seven Days" ?? (1 Viewer)

Rick P

Supporting Actor
I've had this in the Tivo for a while and had forgotten how much I liked this show, good characters,
intersting stories and Justina Vail :D (see episode "Olga's Excellent Vacation" if you don't believe that's a major plus
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

3 seasons and a Paramount product I believe... anyone else think this could be a good SciFi release (for a reasonable price point).

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Rick,

I am with you. I have been recording this show on dvd off of Spike tv. But, I still will by this if Paramount releases it.

Gordon St Pierre

Stunt Coordinator
I'd love to get this show on DVD also.....If Im not mistaken Cameron Crowe was the creater of this show ....Its a perfect candidate for DVD release IMO

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Christopher Crowe created the show....you were close :)

Paramount owns it and it seems like they're focusing on a lot of their comedies these days.

Gord

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Paramount owns a lot of these shows that aired on UPN. Special Unit 2, Nowhere Man for example. I would love for Paramount to do what Fox is planning to do. Release some of their shorter run shows, like Space:Above & Beyond and Harsh Realm.

Rick P

Supporting Actor

Well Gord, start a fresh lobbying effort! Given the success of having short run scifi/geek oriented shows that are hitting in on box set (Firefly, Dilbert, The Critic, The Tick, et.al.) and the impending 'end' of Paramount SciFi shows (the release of TOS dosen't count IMHO), we need to convince Paramount that they are sitting on a nice little cash cow in both Seven Days and the other "Short Run Wonders" of SciFi(-ish) shows..

Seven Days, three seasons @ $49.99 (street $39.99), spaced about 2 months apart..

Special Unit 2 (2 seasons, but only 19 eps)
Nowhere Man
Harsh Realm
Space: Above and Beyond
Legend (Richard Dean Anderson and John De Lancie? how could people resist)

all in 'complete series' box sets (even 'bare bones' sets) and stagger them out about every 5 weeks @49.99 (street $39.99) and by the Fall shopping season, they would have 8 box sets that would see sci-fi lovers and geeks in general scooping them up for ho-ho-happiness....

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Rick,

We can only wish. Paramount could do a line of dvd releases under a special banner.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks