What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Golden Girls Season 6 question (1 Viewer)

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
I bought this Golden Girls Season 6 last night and when I opened it there was a pocket on the left as if there was supposed to be a episode guide there but there wasn't. I was wondering if I got a screwed up set or all the sets were made that way. Could someone tell me what's supposed to go there or something. I'm very confused.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
So if all of this show's seasons have been released then where's the complete series set ?

DoreSchary

Agent
Real Name
Dore
I have a better question....[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)][SIZE= larger]Where's "Golden Palace"!?!?[/COLOR][/SIZE] Since all of the seasons came out so fast, they had to have sold pretty well. Is it not logical to think that fans might want to complete their collection? Come on Disney, think a little outside of the box! [/url]

So if all of this show's seasons have been released then where's the complete series set ?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Given the current popularity of Betty White, you'd think someone at Disney might have figured this would be a good time to release "The Golden Palace." I don't understand why this isn't out already.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks