What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

FYI "American Chopper" season sets (1 Viewer)

Eric Fisher

Stunt Coordinator
I just noticed it over at discovery and thought I'd let "American Chopper" fans know that you can get season 1 of this show at their website. Season 2 is due out July 20th. it causes some sticker shock though. Check it out:

season 1

season 2

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
Great. Another "we're too stupid to do business with anyone who doesn't live in an English-speaking country" company. I can't even view the product page because of a lockout feature. Um, hello? Your channel is available via cable or satellite for a subscription fee here, yet you think your viewers shouldn't have access to videos or other merchandise sold on the site. Idiots. :angry:

At least Amazon.com lists some Discovery programming available on DVD, although not this particular title.

chris*b

Stunt Coordinator
I am tempted as well. A $50 price point would be an instant sell. They need to get there stuff into the BB's and CC's of the world though.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
They also need to get more than 50 minutes onto a single DVD. Season 2 is 15 DVDs @ 12 hours. Basically you get 1 episode per DVD.

-Ian

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
For the record, I saw the first season set at HMV just last week selling for $50 (Canadian). I didn't read all of the specs on the packaging as I'm not really a fan of the show, but it looked like a pretty hefty set. However, I am considering grabbing it as a Christmas present for a friend.

Shane S.

Stunt Coordinator
the 75$ doesnt suprise me one bit. Just look at the "get the show you just saw..." they charge close to 25$.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks