What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: Yamaha RXV1200 (1 Viewer)

Arron H

Second Unit
Yamaha RXV1200 receiver - $275 OBO. Selling this item locally - not interested in shipping it out. Cash offers only. If interested, leave voicemail at (503) 977-1489. I will respond in the order received.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Arron H

Second Unit
Note: Still have the original box, remote, and owner's manual. Condition - 9/10. Purchased Feb 2002.

Arron H

Second Unit
Price reduced: $225 cash only to someone willing to pick up here in beautiful Portland, OR.

Robert_Z

Screenwriter
Why don't you PM all the Portland HTF members? Is that against forum rules? Just a suggestion.

Arron H

Second Unit
Good suggestion - I'm not sure if it's against the rules or how to send a PM to everyone in a given locale.

Max Baker

Agent
Arron,

Is the reciever still hooked up? I have a friend that I talked to tonight that may be interested in checking it out. We live in Hillsboro, so we aren't far at all.

Thanks,

Max

Arron H

Second Unit
Max, it is no longer hooked up - I disconnected it when I upgraded to a Rotel 1066 earlier this week. It is boxed up and ready for someone to pick up.

Arron H

Second Unit
Also, this unit is "as is" with no warranty left that I am aware of. If there is any remaining warranty, I am not sure if it would transfer over - the buyer would need to check with Yamaha. I have had no reliability issues with the unit. I am selling because I have upgraded to separates.

Max Baker

Agent
Arron,

Thank you. The transaction went very smoothly and Ryan says to tell you thanks and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks,

Max

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mayrel2015
Recent bookmarks