What's new

FS: Onkyo HT-RC560 7.1 Receiver - $50 - Local Pickup Long Island NY (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I am looking to sell my trusty Onkyo HT-RC560 7.1 receiver. I am asking $50 for it, local pickup only in Long Island, NY.

It is being sold “as is” but is generally in great working condition. It only has one minor issue, which will likely not bother most people. While all six HDMI inputs and the primary HDMI output works perfectly, there is a minor issue with the secondary HDMI output where it sometimes will lose the connection and do a second HDMI handshake within the first five minutes of operation. (If you’re only using it to connect to a single display device, you’ll never notice. When using the second HDMI output on the secondary display, I had been in the habit of simply turning everything on five minutes before watching something and any handshake reconnection would have already happened before I sat down.) Because of this minor issue, I am asking for $50 rather than $100. The receiver was $500 when new back in 2014.

If you’re interested or have any questions at all, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks