What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: Sony TA-E9000ES and Denon DVD-1600. CHEAP!! (1 Viewer)

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
I am looking to sell these two items, and if you are looking at this posting, you know the reputation of both. I am looking for a quick sale (within the next 5 days) so I have priced accordintly.

Denon DVD-1600.

Used for about a year, in 7.5/10 condition based solely on usage and age. If done by shape, I would rate a 9/10. Comes with original everything(manuals, remote, box), and has not exhibited any problems, and has operated flawlessly for the last year. Will include a disc with the latest RP82/SP30/XP50/DVD1600 firmware. Rated BEST on the Secrets shootout. Sorry, no pics at this time, but may be able to get some in a few days. Also has DVD-A ability, and I have had nothing but good luck when using DVD-/+ R/RW. Original MSRP of $499

Price: $230 shipped to continental US

Sony TA-E9000ES

For sale is a flawless condition Black Sony TA-E9000ES. Purchased this unit less than a month ago, and I have only used it to make sure it works. Rated 8/10 because of age, and because I purchased it used. Comes with all original materials, including blank warranty card. STILL one of the best sounding pre/pros in the world, utilizing the amazing SHARC 32 bit processor as well as custom configurable crossover points.
Other features include:
• 24-Bit/96 kHz Digital Audio Capability
• 11-Function Input Selector
• Touch screen 2-way LCD Remote Control shows Operating Status, CD Titles and more. Controls all components including DSS® Guide and DVD Menu
• 32 Bit Floating Point Processor, Digital Signal Processing for Multichannel Digital Audio Decoding
• Dolby Pro Logic® decoding
• Dolby® Digital (AC-3®, DTS® and MPEG2 Digital Audio Decoding
• Sony's Exclusive Digital Cinema Sound™Virtual 3D, Virtual Multi-Dimension and Studio Mix Modes
• Three Separate 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing ICs Recreate Sony's Digital Cinema Sound™ with Unprecedented Low Level Detail
• For the 6.1 Upgrade Kit for the TA-E9000ES, Oade Brothers Audio
http://www.oade.com/Home_theater/son...ucde9000a.html
Original MSRP was $1699

Price: $525 shipped to Continental US

Price for Both: $725 shipped to Continental US

Payment accepted through Money Order or Check. Personal checks are okay but must clear before shipping the unit. Insurance for the items may be extra, depending on shipping preference (UPS, FedEx, USPS). If you are interested in both units, then please let me know. Shipping to one location preferred over splitting the units up. Thanks, and please email or PM me with any questions.

728x90

Drew_W

Screenwriter
My friend has a TA-E9000ES. It's excellent, and you can update the firmware to have all the latest modes to bring it up to date software wise. Excellent price for an inexpensive great sounding pre-pro. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samrinriya
Recent bookmarks