What's new

FS - Sony ES CDP-C67ES 5 disc CD player (2 Viewers)

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
I am selling this unit since I no longer get much use out of it after getting a DVD player. This unit is in "as new" mint condition, and comes with original remote, box, and manual. This is the high-end ES line from Sony, not the standard Sony that you find in Best Buy and Circuit City. The C67ES is a 5 disc player and offers Disc Skip, Fade in and out, Direct Track Entry, Shuffle Play, Program Play, Gold Plated Fixed and Variable analog outputs and Optical Digital output as well. It has the cool DSP feature, which allows you to add enhanced surround effects to playback like Hall, Jazz Club, Stadium, Disco, Church and Flat. The surround effect you choose has a variable intensity knob.
I am the original owner of this unit, and have taken great care of it over the years that I have had it. When I bought this unit it retailed for $700 and was worth every penny.
I am asking $200 or BO + actual UPS ground shipping.
If you are interested or want to make an offer, please email me at [email protected] .
Thanks,
Steve
------------------
Home Theater Page
[Edited last by StevenH on November 04, 2001 at 06:50 PM]

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
Price lowered to $150 + shipping.
It is listed on eBay, but if anyone here is interested I will end the auction and sell it outright.
------------------
Home Theater Page

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks