What's new

FS: PSB Image 6T / 9C / 10S x 3 (6 Speaker Package) (1 Viewer)

Sonnie Parker

Second Unit
These are black and included is a pair of 6T's in excellent condition, a 9C in excellent condition... no scratches and finish still looks like new. Also included is 3 x 10S surrounds. One of these is black and the other two were white and I painted them black. They look okay but you might could finish them better. The grilles are black from the factory... I did not paint them... I ordered them new. The 2 10S's that are painted don't look bad but just understand they were painted by me. They match the other pretty good. I did take out the drivers prior to painting so there is no overspray on them. From the front they look good to me and my room is dark so I wasn't that picky about them. I did not paint the back of the 2 white 10S's but they hung on a wall. There are also screw holes from the mounts I took off that I needed for my replacement speakers.

The pictures at http://www.snapbug.ws/psb will show you exactly what you are getting... these are fairly large pics.

You can also see pic of these while they were in my home theater room... http://www.snapbug.ws/ht

Functionally, ALL the speakers work flawlessly and have been well taken care of.

These are packed very well and all original packing is included.

I have priced these for less than what they have been selling for used... mainly because of the 2 painted 10S's. I have also figured throwing in the third 10S, leaving it out of the total pricing so you are basically getting it for free.

I figured $200 for shipping as this is what it would cost to ship all 5 boxes from Alabama to California. If you live closer to Alabama then we'll drop the price to allow for less shipping expense... and the price will be less than $1200.

I prefer Paypal which protects both of us. No Paypal fees are charged to you... Price includes everything.

I believe this is a good deal for a complete 6 speaker package.

E-mail me and I'll be happy to discuss with you on the phone if you like.

Sonnie Parker

Second Unit
I think maybe I have the price too high after more investigation so I'm dropping it considerably to $950 which includes shipping.

That's dirt cheap for this setup!

SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks