What's new

FS: Outlaw 1050 Receiver (1 Viewer)

A little over 1 1/2 years old, excellent condition. I've used the internal amps enough to make sure they work fine. Other than that, the 1050 has been used strictly as a preamp for most of its life.
I'm selling the 1050 because I just got my 950 hooked up. :)
$350.00 + shipping.
Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
John Lepley

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Wow, this looks really interesting...as an honest question from a newbie to receivers, how would this compare to similarly priced Denon, H&K, NAD, Rotels? I'm fairly sure that I will be upgrading the receiver this summer, but i don't know when nor to what yet.

We'll talk more tomorrow...

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Hey John,
If you don't have luck here, try Ebay. I just sold mine there and made more than what you're asking plus they paid freight.
Heck, you could perhaps email the runner up bidders from my auction (if you have an account) and ask if they're still interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1349811147
Worth a shot......
Alfer

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
If you have the original box and receipt, take an offer of $300 w/shipping to 70458?

Any trade references on this board?

Do you take paypal?

PLMK

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
Not to be a ruffer alf,
But that's illegal on ebay.
They keep putting in new devices to try and stop people from doing this, but if one of the bidders notifies you to AOL - you will get in trouble.
-ELmO:star:

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
But that's illegal on ebay.
I believe it's only illegal if you are trying to email bidders of someone who is CURRENTLY selling an Outlaw 1050and offering your 1050 to them...big no no.

Nowhere does it say you can't contact PAST bidders of CLOSED auctions...as long as you have an Ebay account of course.

StanleyW

Stunt Coordinator
do you have pic? does it have the updated internal firmware? how much will it cost to ship it to 11426? thanks.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
I would still be very careful, I'm not about to go into ebay's rules to look for it.
The problem is, it defeats the purpose of ebay. They can't make a profit that way. For one auction, 20 same items could be sold.
See you can contact the bidders, but it goes through ebay because they won't show you their email address anymore. More than likely the past bidder won't mind, but I think they can report you and you'll certainly get in trouble.
-ELmO:star:

Todd,

$300.00 is low for me. As far as references, the ony thing I sold here was a couple SVS subs an Samson amp. You can ask Juan Ruiz, Juan_R of this board, for info on that transaction. I do have the original box, but I'm not 100% sure about the receipt.

Stanely,

I can get a pic, but not for a couple days. My sister has a digital camera and I'll be seeing her on Wensday, so I can get a few then if you want. Shipping to that zip is about $13.30 via FedEx Ground.

John

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
I purchased an SVS sub and the Samson S700 amp from John with out a problem. I sent the check to him and told him to ship the stuff to me when the check clears and that is exactly what he did. I would have been out $600.00 if John was a crook. I also would have been all over this and many other boards warning everybody about it if the transaction did not go thru as smoothly as it did.

John was also kind enough to offer me the choice of e-mialing him if I had any problems hooking up the sub and amp.

StanleyW

Stunt Coordinator
john do you know if it has the updated internal firmware? if the pics will be too much trouble don't worry about it. you can just give me a description of the condition, ie, does it have any blemishes or scartches? will you take 350 shipped? do you accept paypal? thanks.

Stanely,

I'm not sure about the firmware, but I will check. I'll fire off an email to Outlaw with my 1050's serial number to find out for sure.

It doesn't have any scratches or blemishes that I can see. Its in excellent shape.

$350.00 shipped....... I've had some vey similar offers to yours, and haven't bitten yet. I'm going to hold off a bit longer and see what happens.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks