What's new

FS: Highlander DVD and ET Soundtrack (1 Viewer)

Joseph Hansen

Stunt Coordinator
Wow what an oddball combo!

First, the Highlander DVD. I know this DVD is on the top of everyone's need list, so your troubles are now over. This is the version that was released last year. I seem to recall that there was a "Special Edition" version released at the same time; this is NOT that version. The case is a little roughed up (I swapped cases with another one), but the cardboard cover, insert, and disc are all perfect.

Sean Connery in one of his first successful post-Bond roles. Widescreen, dts, and THX digitally mastered sound. $6 + s/h.

Now for the ET soundtrack.

I got this soundtrack as part of a promotion (buy a $25K Toyota, and get a $15 CD for free!). Opened, played once, and shelved. This is marked as "The 20th Anniversary Edition". Also, please note that this is the CD, not the DVD. How about another $6 + s/h?

For shipping, I can do media mail for $2, or priority for $4, buyer's choice. Shipping is the same whether you buy one or both.

Interesting trades considered. Thanks for the bandwidth.

Joseph

Joseph Hansen

Stunt Coordinator
Highlander is now spoken for, but I still have the E.T. soundtrack. Come on; I know you want it! And I know that you have CDs that you don't want anymore, that you would trade for this.

Make me an offer,

Joseph

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks