What's new

FOX - Take a ride, if you dare...release TERROR TRAIN on DVD (1 Viewer)

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Add me to the list too (and my brother). I'm especially interested due to my fanaticism in trying to complete my David Copperfield film collection :)

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Count me in....especially if laden with extras!!
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

M

MaxY

Well first I would like to say I would get it and would prefer it an un edited form and any extras you could put on it. Please do a 5.1 remix for it as well.
wink.gif

And I want to tell you how I got my current copy.
I bought an open box VCR way way back (Mid to late 80's) and inside the VCR when I got home was a tape with a bunch of horror movies recorded in EP off the movie channels.
Terror Train was on there.
Terrror Train was one of my favorites from way way back.
Max
------------------
Maxsig.gif

Browse My Collection of DVDs at DVD profiler
Equipment Lists for My HTs

Todd_B

Second Unit
I am most definitely in on this forgotten flick. I know Fox will pull through for us horror fans.
wink.gif

Todd B
------------------
My Disks

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
Yes! Please release it restored and UNCUT. A remix encoded with DTS would be nice too.
Thank you.
Dan
------------------
Stop HDCP and 5C-- Your rights are at risk!

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I'll add my vote for this flick. Peace
------------------
"Come on, you fuckers think that just cause a guy reads comics he can't start some shit, I'll fucking take all you on!"
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially sense I rule"

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I love Terror Train and would definitley buy a special edition DVD! Horror is the greatest genre in my opinion, and Fox has several great horror films that they should release as special editions. Terror Train is among there best. Release it please!

SheldonS

Auditioning
This movie used to scare the hell out of me when I was little. Maybe it was that creepy mask? Well anyway, I would love to buy this classic on DVD as soon as it comes out.
------------------

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
Considering that Spottiswoode's career has done rather well since this inaugural directing effort, I'm surprised that this little gem has gone unreleased on DVD.
I absolutely would like to see this one on DVD and I think the world is probably full of horror/Jamie Lee/slasher/// (slash, slash, slash) fans who would too.

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Terror Train is one of the worst horror movies I have ever seen...just awful, amateur hour all the way!!!!
It's funny how people are petitioning for a film that was filmed only because it was a Canadian tax-shelter writeoff for rich doctors and dentists...
------------------
Link Removed
[Edited last by Bill McA on November 08, 2001 at 02:21 AM]

Lannie Lorence

Stunt Coordinator
I only saw this film on TV a few years ago and really enjoyed it. If Fox put it on DVD, I would certainly buy it.
Where else ya gonna get David Copperfield in a horror movie?

Robert Monzo

Agent
I'm in. I love this movie. Last year, a video store near me was having a huge closeout sale on VHS tapes. Yeah, I know VHS. But, I happened to pick up a copy of Terror Train in widescreen VHS!!! I couldn't resist. I've never even watched the tape, but now after reading this thread, I'm gonna have to watch it.
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks