What's new

Directors Film Scores Draft (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, I did not read your initial post carefully enough.

I don't believe any other draft is run 1-8, 1-8, as opposed to 1-8,8-1, and it's simply not a fair way to run a draft, so, with no hard feelings, I think I will drop out of this one, and yield my spot to someone else. It's really my fault since I should have read the rules more carefully, and I apologize.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Some others are run that way (Foreign Film Draft 2 for instance), but that's okay. If Kirk still wants in, he's next in line. If not, we'll move down the list until we get to someone who wants in, and they'll immediately get two picks. :)

Angelo is up now.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Still need an eighth participant!

Okay, for my next pick I will take John Carpenter's masterful score for the classic:

ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Oh yeah, anyone can fill up George's spot, as we're already in Round 3, and it needs to be filled sooner rather than later. Whoever posts first.

Erik is up.

Kirk Tsai

Screenwriter
So should I just jump in and choose one or two scores?

If so (one), I'll go with E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial.

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
My next pick is the quintessential Western score - Ennio Morricone's The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks