What's new

Female Celebrity Tournament v2 (1 Viewer)

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
Ok everyone, here it is. 3 tournaments in one. A total of 228 names (This is the All Names tournament). 165 new names (The New Names tournament), and the names from the first tournament (the Old Names tournament). All you have to do is vote normally.
The top 128 voted names advance to the All Names round 2. Some number of New Names (not in the top 128) will advance too, but they along with the new names in the All Names tournament will make up the New Names round 2. 32 names from the Old Names will advance to the Old Names round 2. When we get there, the 3 tournaments will be highlighted with different colors.
If you don't understand something about how this works, post your question, and I (or maybe someone else) will try answer it as clearly as I can.
Here's the link: Female Celebrity Tournament v2
The site is nothing special because I'm lazy. I would suggest having an IMDB or google window open so you can search for any name you don't know. Obviously you can post pictures or links or whatever here to try to get others to vote for certain celebrities. (And to keep this thread somewhat towards the top)
Remember, vote for as many or as few as you would like to see make it to round 2. I'll post who moves to round 2 probably sometime around noon EST saturday the 26th. I anticipate that we'll need a tie breaker for a bunch of names after this round. Unless you just want me to break the tie. Let me know what you'd prefer.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
And now for the cuts. Actually there was a large tie that we now have to vote on. Those with 4 votes were tied to get into the top 128, but here's what's going to happen. I think this first round is one of the most important rounds, so I'm going to let everyone vote for those that got either 3 or 4 votes. But those that got 4 votes will start off with 2 votes in this round. If you'd like to see the tally of votes, you can download it here It's in comma separated value and it's already been sorted, so you can just open it up in Excel.
Again, to vote go to this site.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
The voting does not seem to be working on this one.
Anyhoo just put me down for Alyson Hannigan :)

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
I never thought Josie Maran would have gotten only 3 votes in the last round. Maybe this will help.
josiemaran_208.jpg

For more go here.
Feel free to try to convince others to vote for certain names.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Well I see that my darling uber goddesses Mira Sorvino & Nicole Kidman are in already :)
At the moment I have developed a fixation with Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns on FX. Maybe I'm a little odd but it's not Buffy or Faith that push my buttons it's Willow, she's such a cutie :b
Well anyhow Liam is looking for us to post some pics so what the hell.
ALYSON HANNIGAN
alyson_hannigan07.jpg

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
Now for round 2. The results of the tiebreaker can be found here. There was still a tie, but it was much smaller and so I picked who would move on. Anywho, you can now vote for who moves to round 3 here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks