What's new

Favorite YouTube Video (2 Viewers)

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Sam Posten said:
"Parrots laughing like women at a sorority party while explorting a garbage bin"
Actually, believe that WAS women off camera, laughing at the antics of parrots exploring garbage bins...

If you'd checked out some of the related videos, however, you would have learned that some rare birds are even better mimics than parrots. (And don't care what they imitate, so long as they can impress the females with it):

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Listening to Basil Poledouris, STARSHIP TROOPERS. Lots of bass mid sub bass kick, slam, depth vibrating the seats.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Absolutely brilliant.

Mothers has found a signal we need to check out. It seems to have life. My god its gone. Its dead. Can I have something to eat, You can't kill it, we're blow up the ship. Lucky star.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Now there is some understandably logic behind what Russell Brand, was ranting about fear. Its got me thinking and on that note I shall retire and dwell on it instead of counting Replicant sheep, in my dreams and dream about fear.

There is nothing in the dark that isn't there in the light. Except fear.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
My god the Dog Thing! :lol: people pegging it. That was funny how they reacted and started legging with dog spider thing chasing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks