What's new

Epson TW100 projector (1 Viewer)

Navid

Agent
Is the Epson TW100 home theater projector worth buying?? I hear all good and it supports native 720P resolution.

Also, what is PriceJapan.. Are they ok to buy from. Are there any major risks? It seems to be a very popular place.

Elliott_P

Agent
Everything I've read about the TW100 has been positive. I'm planning on demo'ing one here in the next few weeks. Check out the AVS forum for threads on this unit as well as projectorcentral.com for a review. With street prices in the 3800 to 4000 dollar range, it sounds like a nice unit.

As I understand it, PriceJapan is just an overseas projector place. They have good prices but, as you can imagine, getting service after the sale is gonna be a bear. Folks over in AVS who've had to send things back for warranty repair are paying several hundred dollars just for shipping, to and from Japan. Since the TW100 is an Official US projector, I would think you'd be better off buying locally. Assuming, of course, you're in the US.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
The specs look good especially when you factor in the price. Goota love those native 16:9 panels too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinman11201
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale