What's new

DVD Slideshow Software (1 Viewer)

MikeGee

Second Unit
Hey guys

Recently me and my friends just took a vacation and we have quite a few hundred photos amongst the 7 of us. Since this was a pretty significant trip i'd like to put all the photos together on my spare time and put'em on a DVD to play in my dvd player as like a slideshow, i was looking for somthing a little more fancy than just 1 photo after another. I was wondering if anyone knew any good programs out there that could help me out. Preferably any good freeware cause my budget is a little down right after this trip.

Thanks alot
~mikeG

Ari

Stunt Coordinator
If you want freeware then get iPhoto..comes free with all new Macs =). For the PC, the best I've tried is ProShow Gold but it's not freeware.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
I've seen a demonstration of the package that's included standard with Macs; very, very nice.

For free and for a Windows PC, Photo Story (now at version 3) is capable of helping you produce snazzy slideshows with accompanying music and so-called 'Ken Burns effects' (automated zooming and panning of subjects in a still), and more. One shortcoming is that you can't easily sync the pictures to the music; that's available in the pro version which isn't free.

If interested, here's a link.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks