What's new

DVD Profiler: Problems with 'My Profiler'? (1 Viewer)

Rob Dawn

Stunt Coordinator
3 of the DVDs that I have in DVD Profiler never show up on my My Profiler web page:

American Pie: Ultimate Edition

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

The Offspring - Huck It

Everything else shows up fine. (Well, except for American Pie 2, which doesn't show up in my 'Wishlist' section.)

Has anyone else experienced this?

Anyone know of a solution?

(I have the free version, if that makes a difference.)

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Dawn

Stunt Coordinator
OK, I figured it out!
I remember reading another thread here on DVD Profiler as I was trying to figure this out and it mentioned something about adult titles. So I went to dvdprofiler.com logged in and noticed that I had adult titles un-checked. I checked them, and, sure enough, those titles all showed up on my My Profiler web page.
Sorry I didn't think of that first :frowning: - but maybe this will help someone else. ;)
(Kinda funny that Buzz Lightyear counts as an adult title :D - but I guess NR is NR, now matter the movie's content.)
Rob

Actually, it's a preference in the DVD Profiler program. By default, the program treats unrated titles as adult. If you allow adult titles on the web site, then every time someone visits it they'll have to dismiss the "STOP - This page may contain adult information ..." before viewing your titles.

Dana

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks