What's new

Dr. Death on NBC’s Peacock (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Based on The Podcast, this drama stars Joshua Jackson, a man driven to excel, though he doesn’t have the talent to do so. Also staring Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater. I’ve watched 3 episodes and in the third Kelsey Grammer appears in a supporting role. To watch the entire series you have have Peacock Premium and I get it for free via Xfinity. Sadly, Premium only gets you access to all (I think) shows but there are still commercials. They are shorter and much less often. You have to get Premium Plus for another $5 and if you’re not getting Premium for free that means you’re paying $10 total.

Based on a podcast about an incompetent neurosurgeon who is possibly a psychopath, and the medical system that allowed him to continue operating after maiming and killing patients. So many eyes were averted to avoid responsibility. It’s disgusting and it’s true.

The standout performance is Jackson, but there hasn’t been a wrong note, performance wise yet. Highly recommended.

PS: There’s 2 DD’s on the Peacock, one is a documentary.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Finished the entires series. Only one complaint, the time shifting, which got a big confusing. Highly recommended.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I've been a Joshua Jackson fan since his work on Fringe. I will have to give this a look. Thanks!

- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks