What's new

Does UPS operate on the weekends? (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Hey guys, I know this may sound like a stupid question but does UPS operate on the weekends? I'm waiting for some stuff I bought on the internet to arrive through UPS. I know that at least one of the things has to get to the "regional center" before I can get a tracking number for it so I'm wondering if I don't get that number tommorow if it'll end up getting emailed to me over the weekend because my package arrived at the "regional center" over the weekend. I'm also trying to figure out if I'll need to be here over the weekend to sign for my other shipments.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
They have saturday delivery but its a special thing you have to pay for. The place you bought it from should be able to get you a tracking number before it gets into the UPS system. The tracking numbers are assigned when you print out the UPS shipping label.

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
UPS does not offer ground delivery on Saturday and Sunday. However, they do deliver if it's their air service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks