What's new

does anyone know of a screaming woman in a 50's B movie? (1 Viewer)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
i am looking for a good shot of a woman screaming, preferably in black and white, probably from a B horror film or something of that nature. Anyone know of a movie with good shots (or sound effects) of a woman screaming? a good, loud, long scream? Thanks, if anyone can help!

Nebiroth

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Gregory
THE TINGLER springs to mind...other than that there's FIEND WITHOUT A FACE, there's a scene where Kim Parker has one of the brain creatures climbing up her arm that is pretty screamful! And of course, the classic Fay Wray in the original KING KONG!

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Thanks, everyone! I will check those out... I need them for a project I have to do for a film studies class (yah, a summer course) and I am talking about cheesy 50's films with a shrieking damsel in distress. There's more to it than that, but that is the jist of it. Thanks again!

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Bob> Psycho was the first one I thought of, but I realised it wasn't a "B" movie, but I decided to use it... then I watched it and while the shower scene is classic, it doesn't really have the screaming effect I wanted... Janet Leigh does scream, it's not the kind of scream I was looking for... I still may be able to talk about the film... I'll see. Thanks again, everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks