What's new

Director Bob Clark Killed (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Wow, that's really terrible. One of my first thoughts when something like this happens is "Why does the drunk always live" also. But then again, if the drunk does die, maybe that means he gets off easy.

And the sad thing about that is when Mel did drive drunk on this very obviously potentially dangerous road, no one really cared about that. Pretty much the entire focus was over the anti semitic rants over that. Nobody cared when Paris Hilton drove drunk either. Hopefully, in some small way, this will put tougher criticism on these drunk driving incidents.

TheGreatOz

Second Unit
Real Name
Rod
I also wonder if that unlicensed drunk driver was in this country legally. :frowning:

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
This is terrible news, but at least we heard some good news to go with it -- congratulations, Dave! Prepare to have your life turned COMPLETELY upside down! ;)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Godspeed.

ACS has brought me much joy over the years and is one of my best theatrical experiences ever.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

He was indeed. Drunk, no license, no green card. What a loser. There is talk of deporting him, but he'd probably end up back on the same road drunk again. He needs to be put away for a looooong time, IMHO.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
He was just killing the Americans that Americans didn't want to kill. /sarc The only further comment I can make about this story is :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks