What's new

Die Hard 4 dvd digital copy problem (itunes related) (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
for anyone who has tried to play die hard digital copy. it will not play on itunes. I made contact with fox and the response is below. need to contact apple/feedback and ask for die hard 4 to be on itunes.
I am not sure how many people use iphones with the digital copy. some people seem to like it. I prefer the hard copy of the dvd and bluray.

Jacob

The digital copy was initaly desined to play on windows portable devices like the Zen or the or smart phones like the Treo 800w, Apple at the time did not want to get onboard. After FOX launched its digital copy Apple decided that they would partner with FOX and allow users to download using our serial numbers. I personaly think that the download of Live Free or Die Hard should be accessable to Apple iTunes users. You can contact Apple at Apple - Feedback and express this to them. The more people let Apple that they want to be able to Download this title the faster apple will allow it.

Live free or Die Hard is the only title that we do not have a liscinse agreement with Apple. Thus it is the only title that we offer that will not download to iTunes. We apoligize for this inconvience.

FOX Digital Copy Support Team

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

That sucks since it's the only movie I'd even be tempted to put on my iPhone. I've grabbed other digital copies just because I could. But I've not put any of them on my iPhone. This one I probably would since I love the Die Hard series.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
it seems strange that you cann't play the movie on itunes. what is the point of digital copy?

Jacob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks