What's new

Diablo Series (2 Viewers)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Made 45, upgraded all my gear and hit the Cathedral of Light. Made it past curator and into World Tier 3 without dying. I suspect that streak will end soon but man I have had a blast with this build so far. I’m sure Sorc has downsides that will be addressed soon enough and I’m bummed at the exp drain from the patch but I have personally had a great season start. And I’m ahead of all of my friends hitting WT3 so I got that going for me, which is nice!

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I ended up league starting pulverize druid (but thinking of swapping to tornado) because chapter 2 gives the shockwave aspect which makes the build super fun and strong.

Also going to try twisting blades rogue for when I'm feeling like a zoom zoom build.

Probably going to switch back to POE for when its next league starts August 18, but meanwhile I'm enjoying my time in D4. Like D3, the seasons are really fun for a few weeks. I don't play much longer than that, but enjoy my time while playing. For me, D4 (like D3) seems to be a consistent fun time every few months. And I don't mean that to sound negative.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
SteelyDancerKad.jpg

Don’t mind me, I just crack myself up…

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Season 2 had a rough start but was stable by 5pm. Sadly we could not cross play.
Played all night at a nice casual pace. Made it to 35, hoping to get to wt3 by thursday

Starting this build:
Papa has me noodling to running this for end game:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks