What's new

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Deadpool 2 is a fun ride, extending on the tone and good will established in first film. There’s much to enjoy in this sequel even while it doesn’t take any real risks and chooses to play it relatively safely. It’s hard not to be disappointed in the lack of risks this sequel takes. For a character predicated on defying the established expectations and norms of the superhero genre, playing it safe seems uncharacteristic. Still, the film is fun and the addition of Cable, Domino and others are welcome, bringing promise of exciting and funny places to go with future adventures.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:
Rating:

Run Time:
Package Includes:

Case Type:

Disc Type:
Region:...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Neil,

Thank you for the fine review, I've seen the theatrical cut a couple of times at the cinema. Do you recommend watching the uncut version first for me?

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Neil,

Thank you for the fine review, I've seen the theatrical cut a couple of times at the cinema. Do you recommend watching the uncut version first for me?
Thanks! And yes, I think you’ll notice the differences and enjoy them more having that familiarity with the theatrical cut, so would definitely go with the super duper cut now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Recent bookmarks