What's new

Dancing With The Stars Season 24 (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I'm not a baseball follower. I didn't realize how popular Ross was from his recent success. Makes sense he'd have a strong following.

Maks is leaving again!?

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
I'm not a baseball follower. I didn't realize how popular Ross was from his recent success. Makes sense he'd have a strong following.

Maks is leaving again!?
I think Stan was either referring to when Maks did leave DWTS for a time, or else when he missed part of this Season due to his ankle injury.

Regarding David Ross, 5 Million people attended the Chicago Cubs World Series Championship parade last November, and he was widely seen as an important key to their success and is well liked, so yeah, fan base has definitely been a huge factor toward his making it to the finals. David has also made big improvements at just the right time.

It should be an interesting finale. I believe Normani and Val will win the Mirror Ball!

CHEERS! :)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
However, unlike SURVIVOR (Which I NEVER watch, but that's a whole other subject!), the "Tribal Council" on DWTS doesn't get the entire say. Sometimes, the viewers collectively get it wrong when voting on the entertainment based competitions; that's unfortunately just the way it rolls.

CHEERS! :)
Survivor is one of those evil favorites. I hate it but still watch. This season is one of the worst, but I just can't tear myself away. :rolleyes:

Didn't realize Maks was back, I'll have to watch what's left of this season of DWTS. My mom loved this show and we'd do the silly call in thing, over and over, thinking our 50 votes would make a difference.:laugh:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Simone was far more unlikable than the bubbly Laurie (last season) in the way she handled being scored lower than a 10 by the judges. I'm sure that put off people off in spite of her physical prowess.

DaveHof3

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Hofstede
Happy with the results - more for the pro than the celebrity, but after watching Heather in that amazing number with five female pros during the finale, it's most obvious than ever she wuz robbed.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I wish I didn't have to watch this show anymore but my wife enjoys it so I watch.

Seems like there is almost no emphasis on skill and all on popularity in the voting process.

Heather Morris should never have been voted out that early and Ross should have been gone long ago.
He certainly should not have been a final 3.

I just watched it a couple days ago and I cant remember who won.

I think it should have been the woman from the girl singing group.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Tony, I never watch such shows for what your referenced after I learned my lesson watching American Idol during their first 2-3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks