What's new
World Wide Stereo

CRT projector, sony 1271 (1 Viewer)

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys, I have a CRT projector for sale. It is in excellent condition, with it having less than 2000 hours. I bought off an AVSforum member actually. I was going to put it up in my new place next year, but I sorta got a condo instead, so now its here, just sitting here. I only powered it on once since I got it, since I didn't feel like calibrating it twice when I moved again. When I bought it, the guy said it has less than 2k hours, and the bulbs are rated Condition:
Red: 9.5 (no wear - would be a 10 if it were new)
Green: 9.5 (no wear - would be a 10 if it were new)
Blue: 8 (4x3 wear but not too noticable).

You can find the specs here:

http://www.crtcinema.com/sonyspecs.html

I'm mainly looking for local pickup in San Diego, or Los Angeles. Not looking to ship this beast. I can take pictures if you want, but I'm sure you all know how it looks, and what type of pictures it can produce. Questions or cocerns, just email or PM me. I have good feedback here, and I've done a few large transactions both here and on hardforums. Heat under: azneinstein.

Looking for $500obo

728x90

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Bumparoo! c'mon, i know there's some enthusiasts that wants one! It'd go great with those home theater chairs that are being offered here right now!

Robert Franklin

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry, I would get it, but too big and heavy. But, a great price. I was thinking of selling my Sharpvision around that price too! And it weighs 32 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnedunn
Recent bookmarks