What's new

Community - Season 2 Thread (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I think Josh will have a heart attack from the Ron Swanson diet he started.

"A steak a day"

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
OMFG. OMAR FUCKING LITTLE will be teaching Biology at Greendale in Season 3. ...Can't speak right now. Too giddy. (But will he be building any bookcases?) Also, some more teasers from the upcoming San Diego panel this weekend: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Community-Season3-Spoilers-Dan-Harmon-1035576.aspx Among other things, this coming season, Troy will finally succumb to his passion for plumbing.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
John Goodman visiting Community? The Dude abides!

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/07/coming-to-community-john-goodman-vs-dean-pelton/

I have to say that this coming season seems to be shaping up nicely. And I had no idea that Greendale was nationally renowned for their Air Conditioning Repair Program. LOL!

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
On Facebook any "Community" related post will generate somewhere between 100 - 400 "Likes". The paintball episodes were higher. But, when they announced on Facebook that John Goodman would be making an appearance I think there were 2000 to near 3000 "Likes". It's the most I've ever seen...yet.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Screw Goodman. You know who else is coming to Greendale? Only a certain awesome dude named Bill Haverchuck, that's who:
TVLine has exclusively learned that funnyman Martin Starr will guest star in the third season of NBC’s Community (premiering Thursday, Sept. 22). When Jeff Winger and Co. venture into the fun-filled world of Model UN simulations, the Party Down scene-stealer pops up as their fearless poly-sci professor and project advisor. Starr may return to the quirky comedy later in the season, but as of now, it’s a one-off appearance in Episode 2. I’m hearing this bit of casting came about after Community‘s Alison Brie began shooting her new movie, Save the Date, with the actor earlier this summer — a flick which just so happens to feature yet another Party alum, Lizzy Caplan.
Y'know, Caplan wouldn't be a bad bit of guest-casting either, come to think.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Aside from the Apatow stuff, I thought he was absolutely terrific in both Adventureland and "Party Down". He can only be a positive addition here.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Take the time. By the end of the second season I was physically angry at "Parks & Rec.", a show I love, for robbing the world of Adam Scott's Henry Pollard.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I finally finished this season, which was a very fun ride! Glad to see it come back for a 3rd season. Too bad not too many people are into show.

Interesting that the season finales of both Community and Cougar Town both had a little crossover, despite the facts that they are on different networks AND made by different studios. I don't know if that has happened before.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks