What's new

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Any speculation on Volume 4 ? Will there even be a Volume 4? I would like "Funny Girl" to finally come to 4K but there is little love for Streisand in 4K though "The Way We Were" is supposed to be coming in the Fall though it has not been officially announced yet.
At a minimum, this Columbia Classics in 4K/UHD series is worthy of a Volume 4 & 5. Otherwise, stopping at Annie and not being inclusive of Funny Girl would just be downright odd and too off balanced in its total sum; not to mention a future need for A Passage to India and A Man for All Seasons to fulfill its classy arc.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
At a minimum, this Columbia Classics in 4K/UHD series is worthy of a Volume 4 & 5. Otherwise, stopping at Annie and not being inclusive of Funny Girl would just be downright odd and too off balanced in its total sum; not to mention a call for A Passage to India and A Man for All Seasons.
It doesn't look good as the last two boxsets were released in October in 2021 and 2022. No announcement as of now doesn't bode well for any type of October release.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
It doesn't look good as the last two boxsets were released in October in 2021 and 2022. No announcement as of now doesn't bode well for any type of October release.
October is just a state of mind.

I’m gonna bet against the house dealer and place my stack of poker chips onto Grover Crisp in that he shall produce a Straight Royal Flush with this 4K/UHD series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks