What's new
World Wide Stereo

Clone of big speakers? (1 Viewer)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I visited my cousins last night. Well,he was proudly showing off his new Rent a Center stereo system. I believe it was Studiotech or somthing like that.But he had 2 very large speakers with 2 15-18" drivers a smaller mid and very large horn tweeter.It also had some sort of cabinet with what I assume to be a sub and then full range center/surrounds.The 2 large speakers were covered in carpet except for the front which had some sort of vinyl wrap.

Now,the kid in me wants to build somthing equally as big and bad looking however, unlike his system...I want it to sound good...any ideas?As for budget ball park of $500 for the 2 large speakers-max- I wont be doing the center/surrounds/sub

thanks

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I visited my cousins last night. Well,he was proudly showing off his new Rent a Center stereo system. I believe it was Studiotech or somthing like that.But he had 2 very large speakers with 2 15-18" drivers a smaller mid and very large horn tweeter.It also had some sort of cabinet with what I assume to be a sub and then full range center/surrounds.The 2 large speakers were covered in carpet except for the front which had some sort of vinyl wrap.

Now,the kid in me wants to build somthing equally as big and bad looking however, unlike his system...I want it to sound good...any ideas?As for budget ball park of $500 for the 2 large speakers-max- I wont be doing the center/surrounds/sub

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettKarina
Recent bookmarks